Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A not so efficient day...

I didn't do any exercise yesterday.  I had Caitlyn with me the whole day and so that makes it hard to actually go walking.  But I was going to haul out the Wii Fit and do some of the things on there.  Unfortunately my day started dealing with an unwell sheep and it ended up taking a large portion of my day.  That and house cleaning.  Yes, the never ending house cleaning.  Sigh!  I did stay on track with eating as well as I could (even though I haven't yet had a chance to sit down and do meal plans).  I went to bed at 10pm after being up and busy the whole day for 15 hours straight with dropping Bianca off at school, cleaning the house, doing some ironing, help with the sheep, looking after Caitlyn and... and... and...  Life sure gets busy sometimes...

This morning my legs are sore.  And it must be from walking to and from the sheep a large portion of yesterday.  And at times carrying around 4L of water.  And trying to roll a sheep onto her tummy.  So I guess if that counts as some exercise then I've done some exercise :-).

1 comment:

blackhuff said...

Lea, well done on staying on track with your eating. That itself is beyond awesome.