Friday, September 16, 2011

Need to re-focus

Next week I need to re-focus my fitness efforts.  I have lost a bit of focus on the eating / exercise front.  Not that I've been eating too much and I certainly have not given in to any temptation, but I don't think I'm eating enough during the day at the moment.  So need to get back to those healthy snacks in between the breakfast / lunch / suppers.

Bianca's teacher told me today that he enjoys running hills.  He updated one of his entries with a photo of him participating in one of his runs and look - he doesn't even look tired!  A friend who is also busy learning to run a 5km race and is doing so incredibly well were saying to me just recently how much she hates running uphill and I think at this stage I very much agree :-)

1 comment:

Paul said...

Eating during the day sensibly is certainly the way to go. Keep getting those walks in.